Monday, December 27, 2010

BLIZZARD

It's official winter has officially begun. It would have been nice if we had all this snow on Christmas instead of the day after. For a while it was just classified as blizzard watch then official upped to and actual Blizzard. I say we have at least a foot of snow if not more. A small Blizzard but blizzard none the less according to the classifications. Hey at least it got me out of traveling to work. We are closed for the day!!!!

Look at the top of the porch roof. that's roughly how much snow accumulated. Give or take a few inches due to major winds. 

The Snow definitely ruined some plans i had made to go hang out with a friend last night. I had to put my car in the garage and not go anywhere. I hate feeling cooped up.

But on the bright side of being cooped up, I got done some well deserved cleaning and organizing.(although i still can't seem to find the netflix DVD i misplaced a few nights ago) I'm still not finished. Thinking of re-arranging my room but haven't quite figured out how i want the lay out. I've very limited because u have such a small bedroom that there are only a few options when it comes to re arranging furniture. 

1 comment:

  1. Lol well at least you dont have to go to work--that is the best part

    ReplyDelete